Homepage / Community / Showroom

Showroom

Place where proud owners show off their speakers in everyday life. Share it and champion some points. Images placed here will be used as nominees for the winner of the month.

Latest topics

Welcome to Arendal Sound Community!

Welcome, Hero! Thank you for taking a part in our new incredible Community, driven by your like-minded around the world! This community, which belongs to you, will be a place to discuss matters openly, ideas sharing, and collaborate with peers around the world. It can only survive with your help....

In: Announcements 0 replies last reply vor 3 Monaten

UK ambassador – checking in

Hi everyone,   Great to see so many people using the community pages. 👍🏻 As a UK ambassador, I thought I’d show a little about my system (for those that haven’t seen it). In September 2021, I ordered the following:   3x 1723 Monitor S THX 2x 1723 Surround S...

2 replies last reply vor 1 Tag, 2 Stunden

Place to listen

Hey everyone, I am very interested in purchasing the arendal 1723 speakers and was wondering if anyone new where I could listen to them. I go back and forth between the Washington DC and San Diego regions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies last reply vor 2 Tage, 1 Stunde

Arendal 1723 2S subwoofer

Hi Arendal members, Recently upgrade my subwoofers. Arendal 1723 2S replace 2x Velodyne DD12. The sound is simply amazing. Very tight, deep and controled bass exactly what I want. I was really surprised the woofer is barly move even at higher level and cabinet is rock solid. I’m really happy...

6 replies last reply vor 2 Monaten

My new cinema room!

This is my first cinema room, it’s a dedicated 3,30×4,47 m (14,75 m2) room. Due to its small size I decided to treat the room only with absorption panels. I tried to follow as close as possible Dolby and THX specifications for speaker and screen placement, the final result is...

12 replies last reply vor 2 Monaten
Support