Latest topics

Yamaha with Arendal

<i>Hello</i>   I am thinking about buying a pair of the 1723 monitor s and a Yamaha as 1200, does anybody have any experience with Arendal and Yamaha? I would also like to add a DAC so I can use the analog amplifier as a 2 channel movie setup, do...

In: Technical questions 3 replies last reply 1 day, 21 hours ago

Speaker stand

Hello Arendal members,   Ik have ordered 4 thx 1723 speaker, but i am looking for stands? But dificult to find for the big speakers. I can’t make it by my self (DIY)   Can somebody help me?   Adam

In: Technical questions 26 replies last reply 4 months ago

First of many deliveries

Just got my new Monitors delivered! Even my dog (@sillylantus) was impressed with the packaging, the finish, and how good they sound. I am testing the stereo setup first without room correction, and I am very impressed with the clarity and detail of the 1723 monitors. Once the center arrives,...

In: Showroom 1 replies last reply 1 year, 4 months ago

Living Room Setup

Been really enjoying the Arendal Sound 1723 Monitor THX speakers in my 5.1.4 setup for Movies, Gaming and Music. Amazing Sound, very Dynamic and easily fills up the living room which is also open floor leading to kitchen. Just all around excellent speakers, value and enjoyment.   The Tech List:...

In: Showroom 8 replies last reply 1 year, 6 months ago