Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Anonymous

1723 2S, 1V, 2V or 2x 1S ?

I’m interested a new subwoofer config using the 1723 and would like to know more about what I should expect from each of these configurations in a 6x6x3m living room that opens up to additional space like kitchen and hallway. Would appreciate inputs and recommendations. Some more info about my...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 9 months, 2 weeks ago

My Home Theater

Hey community, this is my attempt at turning an ordinary living room into a home theater. It would be nice if I had a dedicated space that I could go to town with, but I have to make do with the living room I have, and it also has to...

In: Hangout 6 replies last reply 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Bi-wire vs jumpers

Hello, I recently received my 1723 THX towers.  I am curious for any experience regarding bi-wiring the speakers vs using the supplied jumpers.  My system is a 2 channel system for audio only, no video.  I was wondering if anyone else had experimented with bi-wiring and heard any improvement over...

In: Technical questions 6 replies last reply 10 months ago

CD PLayer upgrade

In the quest for squeezing the last bit of great sound from my Arendal speakers, I have a question. First let me say, I have a Marantz CD 6005 being used as a transport to my Hegel H190’s DAC. The sound is much better than using the Marantz with it’s...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 10 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club