Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Arendal boxes & packaging

I talked to Arendal customer service about this already, but wanted to share the idea – due to recent events – here as well: It would be great if Arendal would offer the option to buy the packaging of the speakers. I know this option from my current speaker manufacturer....

In: Ideas 7 replies last reply 1 year ago

Pre and pro amp question

Hello I was thinking of upgrading a to a pre amp Marantz AV8805A and their power amp MM7055 or MM8077 but I can’t find in the specifications that the power amp can handle 4ohm. Do any of you have any experience? i have the 1961 series of speakers that i...

In: Technical questions 5 replies last reply 1 year ago

Arendal speaker, front or back?

Just out of curiosity, wondering if people like the look of the front or back of the Arendal speakers, one side more than the other? I’ve never seen a speaker that has a back side as beautiful as the Arendals 1723 Monitors. They make me want to put a mirror...

In: Technical questions 5 replies last reply 1 year ago

1961 bookshelf with INFINEON 12070 class D amp

Hello, I currently have 2 x DALI Zensor 1 connected to a SMSL A0200 amplifier (https://www.smsl-audio.com/portal/product/detail/id/756.html) as a desktop setup. I’m thinking about upgrading the Zensor 1 speakers to 1961 bookshelfs but I can’t see any review about 1961 bookshelves hooked to a SMSL/LOXJIE/SABAJ/TOPPING amp with Infineon 12070 chip. Amplifier...

In: Technical questions 1 replies last reply 1 year, 1 month ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club