Better Together

Welcome to the community

Connect with our experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

This community is about you. Read about the community program

Top 3 members

1. Hans Erik Sæbø 2073 points
  2. Erin 1223 points
  3. Luis 402 points

Latest topics

Arendal Subs vs SVS Subs

Does anyone have any experience as to whether the Arendal subs are better than the SVS subs as far as definition, distortion, tightness, etc.  Power output is not a concern as I don’t crank the volume way up. Just wandering if I would gain much with an Arendal sub. The...

In: Technical questions 46 replies last reply 3 months, 4 weeks ago

Communication with others

I’ve never really been on a forum before joing Arendal and have a question and hope it is not out of place. Is there anyway to contact people outside the forum such as through email? Maybe it is not something people do on forums, I was just wandering. Maybe the...

In: Hangout 10 replies last reply 3 months, 4 weeks ago

DIY Media Storage

I made this media shelving for behind my couch, my diy project the last two days. I had blurays and other stuff scattered everywhere, so organizing was a must for the New Year. Not sure if I’ll end up staining them, but for now I’m pleased with the finished product....

In: Hangout 27 replies last reply 4 months ago
Exciting News! We’ve transformed our Community into the exclusive Arendal Sound Club! Dive into a more engaging way to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts and enjoy special, members-only benefits. Best of all, you can continue using your existing credentials. Visit Club